Mirador offers a competitive employee benefit package to help you and your family manage your health and unexpected life events.
- Medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles and nationwide networks
- $50,000 life insurance paid 100% by employer
- Long- and Short-Term Disability paid 100% by employer
- Supplemental Insurance and Accident plans
Benefits and tools to help you plan for the future and retirement.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan including a 4% employer match
- Roth 401(k) option with 4% match
Work Life Balance
At Mirador we realize time with your loved ones and pursuing your passions is directly linked to employee engagement and a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous Paid Time Off program with up to 20 days of vacation and sick leave based on tenure
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Bereavement and Jury leave